Skip to main content

November 2018 Goals

i can't believe it's already november.. thanksgiving will be upon us in a couple weeks and then the craziness of christmas begins! i'm so excited to share all the yummy recipes i'm trying, decorate our house for the holidays, spend lots of time with family and friends, and watch as many hallmark channel christmas movies as i can squeeze in (i might have already watched one this week)!

my new (well 8 months ago new) job allows me to have so much more time at home and i think this week i'm finally starting to use my time properly and be super productive (only took me 8 months, no biggie). but with this in mind, i've decided to start making a list of goals for myself each month in hopes to achieve them. so here goes..


things i want to do in november: 
  • clean up the yard for winter 
  • visit my brother in connecticut 
  • read 2 books 
  • try a new restaurant 
  • blog a food related post each monday 
  • host a dinner party 
  • get to bed and wake up earlier 
  • decorate our house for christmas
  • drink more water 

Comments