Skip to main content

Bride & Groom Photoshoot

prior to our destination wedding, i toyed with the idea of adding a trash the dress photo session to our package. as you've probably been able to tell by now, i love love love pictures and the idea of fun and unique shots in the sand and ocean with my husband was extremely appealing. we ultimately decided to wait until we arrived to make the decision to book this photo session and i'm so glad we did.. because we didn't need it! 

we really got lucky with our wedding weather.. it was cloudy which made for great lighting in our pictures and the sunset was absolutely gorgeous. and our photographer was THE BEST. he spent as much time as our wedding coordinator would allow and got the most amazing photographs.. so amazing that we didn't need another whole photo session! (or the headache of trying to dry my dress and de-sand it before we headed home). 

when you scroll through our pictures below, you'll probably think some of the backgrounds are fake.. nope, they're not. which is why you should recommend destination weddings to all your friends.

have i told you how perfect our wedding was yet? guys, it was the most amazing day of my life. and i love reliving it through these pictures.. i could look at them over and over and they just never get old.  

i'm so blessed to have found a man that completes me.. that makes me a better person every single day. that loves and respects and honors and protects me. and the way he looks at me.. my goodness.. it just completely melts my heart. if you are reading this and thinking i'm so sappy and pathetic and maybe even questioning your own relationship.. listen to me.. i mean all these words and the fairytale is true. don't ever settle until you find your own. please. 

 "she didn't fall in love with him once. she falls in love with him every time she looks at him." 

i almost got a dress full of ocean water! 

Comments