Skip to main content

Beautiful Bride Boutique

when i began searching for the perfect wedding gown, i had no idea where to actually begin. so, i started googling bridal shops in my area, made some appointments and just jumped right in.. to some awful, not so awful and finally amazing experiences. 

i started at a chain dress shop which felt like such a business for the employees (because it is).. these girls came to work, did their job, went home and seemed to have zero interest. i tried a small shop which had nothing but the most elaborate, lacy, beaded, 400lb dresses.. not my style. next i tried a shop in town that had lovely gowns but employees who were rude.. and despite finding a dress i thought i liked they were not getting my business. so i took the style number of the dress i liked and googled which other bridal shops in my area carried this designer.. i ended up at beautiful bride boutique (west boylston, ma) and had THE BEST experience. 
this cute little shop is home to some of the most lovely gowns you'll ever see (i'm picky with dresses and found 3 i highly considered buying.. and none where the dress i originally liked!). they are open by appointment only which is awesome because you have the entire shop to yourself! the owner (pam) is super helpful, not pushy, very patient and makes your experience feel extra special.. 

after finally finding the dress pam made my mom, mother-in-law, grandma and myself mimosas and sent me home with a gift bag.. such a lovely touch! 
 
once my dress arrived, the boutique partners with a woman who did all my alterations.. she has to be close to 80 and is so freakin adorable. the fittings took place in the bridal shop where the seamstress took her time making sure each detail was done correctly and was very reasonably priced. 

just this past week, i went for my final fitting and was able to bring my gown home! the owner had the sweetest gift bag for me complete with a smaller emergency bag for the wedding day and a personalized card. guys, my heart melted.. it was a small gesture that really went a long way. pam made me feel special during each step of the process, something that would never have happened at the other locations i visited. 
so, with that in mind.. if you or someone you known is in need of a wedding gown, i HIGHLY recommend you visit beautiful bride boutique. you most definitely will not be disappointed. 



Comments