Skip to main content

Welcome!


Welcome :)


Once upon a time I started blogging as a way to preserve memories and share things I loved with whoever felt like reading... then multiple years passed. I changed and grew up more than I ever thought possible at my ripe old age of 27 and currently am in love with this thing called life. So I decided blog number 2 was due to be born.


My boyfriend Ben and I live in Massachusetts (not quite as close to the beach as we'd like but it'll do for now) with our three "puppies" who fit right into our chaos... or more accurately are the major cause of it. Ben is the perfect complement to my wicked type-A personality as he is the most grounded person you'll ever meet with more patience than I've ever known anyone to have. Together we try to take advantage of any free time we have to spend with family and friends, get our asses handed to us at crossfit, finish never-ending home projects and travel everywhere and anywhere we can.


I'm a firm believer that life is messy and unpredictable but worth every second, coffee (and wine) cures all, and every day has reasons to celebrate.


So.... on that note, grab a coffee, pull up a chair and read about our adventures!





Comments