Skip to main content

Oh BABY

So many people having babies lately and I have developed a serious case of baby fever... not one that we're ready to act on quite yet... but a disorder none the less.

There is an extra special little bundle of joy on the way and we recently celebrated her pending arrival. First, let me tell you about her mom. She is one of the most lovely people I have had the pleasure of knowing... my entire life. Amanda is my big cousin and someone I have always tried to emulate since before I knew my behind from my elbow. Growing up she was always someone I looked up to... from playing dolls to teaching me how to apply too much makeup. It's hard to believe she's about to have a real life little princess of her own.



Now back to this little one on the way... she is going to be the best dressed, baby-Keurig-drinking (this is a real thing... except of course it makes formula instead of coffee) princess in town and I can't wait to meet her! And she'll be proud to know one day that her grandma put together an amazing shower... just for her.
Soon to be mom and grandma

And here are some of the super cute details from our day... 

Can you guess how many M & Ms are in the bottle? 






"Let her sleep. For when she wakes, she will move mountains." 





Comments